Friday 3 July 2015

Feel Unique Haul





I love ordering off Feel Unique, there are so many products to chose from and so when I needed to replace my First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads I thought I would treat myself to a few extra bits.





Vichy Purete Thermale Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil
Link // £9.15

Although I didn't really get the micellar water 'thing' when it first hit the shelves after trying the La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution recently I was really impressed with the results.  I have been using this as a first step to just take my make-up off with and then following with a cleanser.  I usually double cleanse my skin but it has been a bit angry lately so I'm trying to treat it with gentle products in order to help get it back on track. 

I had read a few blog pots recently about the new Vichy Cleansing Micellar Oil and after having success with the LRP micellar solution I thought I would treat myself to a cleansing oil.    

It is only 125 ml which I was a little disappointed with but I am really looking forward to using this as a cleanser.  


First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
Link // £18.70

This is a repurchase from a F.A.B. kit I bought also from Feel Unique in order to try a few products from the range.  At first I did not get on well with this product as I was using it daily which I can only assume my skin found to be a little too much.  Since taking a break and starting up using them but on a more one day off one day on routine I have found great results.  The kit contained 28 pads which would usually be a months supply and as there wasn't much difference in price for 28 pads or 60 pads so I plumped for 60 pads.


La Roche-Posay Rosalic UV Legre
Link // £11.00

I am a huge fan of La Roche Posay as a brand and when I decided I need to start looking for a treatment for the redness I suffer from on my cheeks and nose, I tuned to my favourite brand.  This is an anti-redness moisturiser which is designed to sooth redness and also is a little bit green tinted (which cancels out the redness).  There were two versions light and rich and as I have quite oily skin, light moisturisers are what I usually go for.  


The Pro Hygiene Collection Make Up Brush and Sponge Sanitizing Wash
Link // £8.00

I have never actually bought a brush cleaner before - I alway use either a cleanser I didn't get on with or shampoo and water and they usually do the trick.  I thought it was time that I treated myself to a product that was specifically for brush cleaning and happened across the above.  
I have already given this a test and it gives good results.  

What do you like ordering from Feel Unique?  I would love to hear from you!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment