Thursday 18 June 2015

June Wish List





I am having a really poor month this month and I am totally living for payday on the 25th!  So instead of spending the money I thought I would compose a wish list for June.
Make Up Wishes

First up are the Clinique Cheek Pops which I have been lusting after for some time now; I really like the shades Plum Pop and Berry Pop.

Another product that has been tempting me for some time is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette; I absolutely love my ambient lighting blush palette and although these palette do come with a hefty price tag, I think they're well worth the money.

Another Clinique want is the Clinique Pop Lip & Primer and the shades Sweet Pop and Punch Pop - I love the names of these products, so cute!

Skin Care Wishes

I went into Space.NK. recently and the Z-22 absolute facial oil was recommended by the helpful lady in store.  Unfortunately it was just a little bit too much money for me at the time but it is definitely something I would revisit in future as my skin felt lovely once after I tried it on the back of my hand. 

After really loving the results of the Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum I am very keen to try the Indeed Fillume Volumising Moisturiser and hopefully get better results when using with the serum.

Sunday Riley is a brand that's got a lot of hype around it in the blogosphere right now.  There's a lot of talk about the Luna Night Sleeping Oil but I am more interested in Good Genes as I am always on the quest for better looking natural skin.  

Other Bits & Pieces

Okay so I may have two perfume wants.

I saw an advert for the Chanel Chance Eau Vive today and I really want to see what that smells like as I love all the Chance fragrances.  Another one is the Calvin Klein Reveal which I had a sniff off last year when it was released and I absolutely loved it, it's not too sweet and contains salt which gives it a really unique scent.  

One Day is one of, if not, my absolute favourite book and I cannot wait to read Us by David Nicholls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment