Tuesday 12 August 2014

Life \\ Liebster Award (with thanks to Yes Cassie Will)

Hey guys,

I got a really lovely comment from Cassie at Yes Cassie Will nominating me for a Liebster Award 2.0 which is really amazing and big thanks to her for tagging me :o)



Here are the rules for a Liebster Award 2.0 nomination:
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.

 
This is such an amazing way to get to know and promote other bloggers within the community and hopefully give you guys a chance to find some other great blogs to read.

Here are the questions that Cassie has asked and my answers :o)

1. What's your favorite blog to read?

I really love reading and watching Vivianna Does Makeup, her posts are always original and informative and done with a great sense of humour.

2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I covered this in detail on my Happy Birthday Blog post recently and I started because I really enjoyed reading other blogs and I just thought I should give it a try.  And I'm so glad I did because now it's my favourite hobby :o)

3. Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts?
I often think about the things I want to write about before I go to sleep at night and sometimes I can't switch off and that makes for a very grumpy Emma in the morning.

4. Do you share your blog with your friends and family? Why or why not?
I have told a few of my close friends about my blog, one is already quite popular on YouTube so it was an easy decision to make.  My family also know; if they didn't they might think why is she always in her bedroom talking to herself?

5. If you could switch bodies with any celebrity, who would it be?
That's so easy, it would Iggy Azalea in a heart beat.  Her body is just amazing. 

6. Where do you live?
In Essex, England.  
It's not all handbag dogs and white stilettos though.

7. What is your favorite book?
One Day by David Nicholls - just captivating.  The film is rubbish.

8. What color do you like to wear the most?
I tend to wear a lot of black to work but I don't really know in general, I don't wear a lot of the same colour.  At the moment it's probably white but I guess it changes from season to season.

9. If you could travel to any country in the world, where would it be?
I would really love to travel America for a couple of months. 

10. Who is your favourite human being in the world?
My favourite person to spend time with is my friend Claire. 

11. What's the happiest time of the year for you?
I really love Christmas.  Summer is nice but I don't really like the heat and I just find Christmas a really great time of year, I love wrapping up all warm and snug, drinking lots of tea and dark cosy nights with my little dog, Mollie.

Massive thanks again to Cassie from Yes Cassie Will, make sure you check out her blog it's really beautiful and her You Tube channel is really awesome.

Now for my nominations:


So here's my questions:

1.  What inspired you to start blogging?
2.  Who's your favourite blogger to read and what do you love about their blog?
3.  What made you choose your blog name?
4.  What's your favourite things about blogging?
5.  What do you get up to when you're not blogging?
6.  How old are you & where are you from?
7.  Where's your favourite place in the whole world?
8.  What's your favourite memory as a child?
9.  What would you say your favourite film was (tough one I know!)?
10.  Most loved item of clothing?
11.  Do you have any pets?





No comments:

Post a Comment