Thursday 5 June 2014

Review : Argan Oil Hair Treatment with Vitamin E


Hello everyone,

I recently mentioned this in my May Favourites video ( link is here if you wish to watch it (o: ) and it is so good that I just thought I would write a post about it also.

I picked this up because I was struggling with really terrible dry ends, my hair had gone really course and my normal conditioner just was not cutting it. I had to have my hair dyed twice in one week so this could be the reason behind it as I do not normally suffer with dry hair, it tends to be quite oily so I don't usually have a problem.

I had heard various things about Argan oil products and I also recently picked myself up the a dry spray containing Argan oil so I knew it was good stuff.

I was slightly sceptical at first to try an oil as my main experience with hair oils has been hot oils and I feel they leave your hair very sticky and balmy (is that the right word?) however I was so desperate and I thought this could help.

To use this product all you have to do is apply 2-3 pumps maximum (depending on length of your hair) and just smooth through towel dried hair and away you go.  When you first apply it it smells like cucumber, so yummy :o) this is also supposed to help cut down your hair drying time by up to 50% , however, I do not feel like it takes any less time so I am not sure if I agree with that.  

This product is however absolutely amazing.  It leaves my hair feeling so silky I cannot stop touching it, my hairs feels like it is in such good condition.  It nourishes and looks super shiny and healthy looking and also leaves my hair looking so smooth and frizz-free.  The best thing about it is it is totally weightless, it doesn't feel like I have used any product at all.  

This product has banished that dry hair I was suffering with and has introduced me to the best hair I feel I have had in a very long time.  I don't usually like to throw buzz words out there but the words 'holy grail' definitely spring to mind when I talk about this product, it is something I cannot see myself living without now I have tried it.  I would say it is one of the best hair products I have discovered and I just love using it.  I don't use this currently every time I wash my hair, I will use it at least once a week though and I feel if I wanted to, I could probably use this every time because it is just so light weight.

I think I paid about £9.99 for this but this was on special offer from the usual price of £12.99 in Boots, however, Superdrug is actually cheaper at £9.99 and link is here

No comments:

Post a Comment