Thursday 29 May 2014

Review : NYX 'Matte Finish' Setting Spray

Hi everyone,

I recently mentioned this product in my Lush & other goods haul video (link is here) and I thought I would give a little mention to it on here to let you know my thoughts after using this product.




This is only the second product I have purchased from the NYX range and I'm really pleased I found this.  I was shopping in my local Next and happened to come across a small range of the NYX goodies and I could not really decide on what I wanted but I thought this make-up setting spray was a good investment.


I picked this up in the 'matte' finish but they did also sell a 'dewy' finish.  I will almost certainly be going back to purchase the dewy finish setting spray as I am really pleased with the results of the matte spray.


This little product helps set my make up and keep it in place and looking 'just applied' fresh throughout the day with just a few tiny sprays. This was in my opinion a fairly inexpensive product and I feel for the amount of money spent that this is a really good value for money.  



I plan on trying out other products from the NYX range in the future and if you fancy trying this setting spray out then price is £12.00 and link can be found here.



If you want to see if your local Next stocks NYX then a list of all stores can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment