Tuesday 27 May 2014

Review : L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche in Molto Mauve





Hello everybody,

I have mentioned the L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche in my recent April Favourites video (link is here if you want to check it out) but I thought I would just extend my thoughts further on this product as it really one of the best products I have bought for quite some time.

I bought this in the shade 500 Molto Mauve and this just a very subtle, nude pink.  It is an easily wearable shade and I love wearing this over the top of a pink lipstick or just on its own.


I originally picked this up on a slight whim whilst on a Boot's shopping trip and when I looked at the applicator on the tester it just looked like a nice nude that I could see myself wearing daily.

The product itself is supposed to be a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss therefore you're supposed to get the colour intensity of a lipstick but with the finish of a lip gloss.  I must admit I didn't realise how glossy it would be and if you are not a lip gloss fan I would say this may not be one for you.  Having said that I am partial to a lip gloss just to shake things up every once in a while.  I find lip glosses are very good for day wear and done right they can look very nice (I am not talking about the kind of glosses you used to wear at the Year 8 disco!).

Right off the bat you can see the colour intensity behind the gloss and this isn't one of your typically 'sticky' lip glosses that will always leave you clambering to get your hair to detach itself from you lips on a windy day.

I really enjoy using this product, it applies nicely, smells lovely and just looks great.  It doesn't have much staying power but then I didn't expect it to be one of those ones you can't get off, it is at the end of the day a gloss.

I love this product so much I am already planning on picking up a few more colours to add to the ever growing lip collection.  You can never have too many lip products though, right?



If you wish to pick this up then these are usually £8.00 and link can be found here.

Have you tried any other shades, if so I would love to hear from you or even if you have tried the same shade as me, I'd love to know your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment