Thursday 15 May 2014

Review : Lord & Berry H2Ohhh Designer Lip Gloss in Papillon

Welcome back everyone,

I thought I would pop up a brief review of the Lord & Berry H2ohhh Lip Gloss (what a name!) which I recently mentioned in my Lush & Other Goodies Haul video (link to my YouTube channel is here).


I have said on my blog before that after I received a different product from Lord & Berry in a Love Me Beauty box (which I was, to put it bluntly, less than impressed with) that I would try and give this brand a go and not write it off completely.

So when I was in a local Next recently and I spotted a small counter of Lord & Berry goodies I thought I would broaden my Lord & Berry horizons and after having a quick browse, settled for this lip gloss.


I really love the colour which is a really bright mix of pink and red which just looked delicious in the tube and I must admit looks even nicer on.  It by no stretch of the imagine is a long wear lip colour but then most lip glosses do not have the desired staying power (if you're looking for colour which is long wearing check out my April Favourites video here). This colour packs some serious punch and is ideal for a day look when I just want a bold lip with simple make-up or a more dramatic look for after work when popping out for a few drinks.  It is super duper glossy and I really love this so much I can guarantee I will picking this lip gloss up in another colour.


This shade is 4254 Papillon and cost £12.00, link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment