Sunday 9 March 2014

Review : The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

Hi everyone,

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  Ready for what Monday brings? Me neither.


I thought I would include The Body Shop Ionic Clay Mask in my post today because it is a great post-weekend skin treat.

I picked this up when it was on special offer for Body Shop card holders (if you regularly shop there, they are so worth getting).  I believe it was about £6 / £7 when I bought it but full price, it is still a great product.

The Seaweed range is specifically designed to help Combination / Oily skin and this mask helps to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling refreshed.  I first used this when I noticed I had a little spot and I wanted to draw it out but I think it drew out too many impurities because I did notice my skin broke out slightly more after use.  I use with caution since then I have found it a good refreshing mask which leaves my skin feeling lovely after application.

Can take quite a long while to fully dry but a good mask to target combination skin's quirks and help give skin a good old clear out.

Usual price is £12.00 and link is here.

Have you tried this Body Shop best seller or any other products from this range?  I would love to hear about it and is so let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @EmsyLous

No comments:

Post a Comment