Saturday 1 February 2014

Review : Smashbox 'Photo Finish' Primer

Hi everyone,

This week I was in the queue at Boots (no surprise there) and they had a small travel sized bottle of the Smashbox 'Photo Finish' Primer just waiting on the shelves by the till and I just thought to myself, why not?!


An impulsive buy I must admit, but I just could not resist this little dinky primer to add to my collection.  And what a treat.

I think this is by far the best primer I have found, and if you are not really sold on the primer thing yet, then just give this little sample one a try and I can assure you it will change your mind.

It has got a really great silky feeling when applied and I can see a minimizing of my pores straight after application.  On my first day of use, I looked in the mirror at work and my foundation had stay put noticeably more than it had done when I have used alternative primers. Where I usually have a lot of make-up slipped off the apples of my cheeks and my cheekbones, this had helped to keep my foundation still very much in place.

This is a great product from such a great brand and if you have oily skin like me then it is ideal as this is oil free.

I actually really like the idea that some of the bigger beauty brands are doing small size samples of their products because let's face it, there is nothing worse than spending a small fortune on a product and then not loving it.  It is a really great way to trial a product before making the commitment.

I will almost certainly be purchasing this in a normal size when I have finished with this mini sample.

It is not the cheapest and this small size bottle cost £12.50 which is quite steep but I would be happy to pay this again as it really is a worth while buy.  Link is here for the travel size and if you wish to purchase the full size this is £25.00 and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment