Saturday 15 February 2014

Review : Seventeen Berry Crush Lip Stain

Hello lovies!

I cannot remember if I have mentioned before that I am a fan of lip stains / tints but I just love these products for every day office wear.  They are usually pretty natural looking colours and they last more than two cups of tea later.

I have previously bought from the 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain and I was really pleased with this (previous colour was Smokin' Hot which is like a really bright red) so when I saw they had added some new colours I just had to try another one.



So as per usual, I went back to work with a hundred different coloured streaks on the back of my hand but I found what I thought was a very natural colour.  If you have looked at the 17 concessions before, you will notice that they are full of light and barbie pinks which aren't necessarily my style. 

The colour I went for is called 'Peach' and link is here if you fancy having a look at what others they do.

Okay, so I really like lip tints but this was just too dry for me.  After I put this on with the balm over the top, it just got absorbed straight away and made my lips look dry and cracked which is just not a good look.

I am really disappointed with this one because I really like the colour, it was exactly what I was looking for and my other 17 lip stain was the total opposite and was really wet so I am a bit confused on this one as perhaps I just happened to pick up a duff one. 





I am going to persevere with it and perhaps just put it down to picking up one that perhaps was already a little bit dried out.  I will just have to ensure I have some vaseline handy!

Usual price is £4.99


What I am wearing in these photos:

Face : No 7 Protect & Perfect Foundation in Warm Ivory (find me here!), review is here.
Bare Mineral Loose Power in light (find me here!), Collection concealer in medium 3 (find me here!), Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (find me here!), review is here.
Rimmel - Accelerator Endless - Extreme Black (find me here!), review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment