Tuesday 18 February 2014

Review : No 7 High Shine Intense Lip Crayon in 'Sultry Kiss'

Hello everybody,

I am still on the quest for the perfect red lip!  I was recently in Boots and I had already picked up their monthly magazine and seen the No 7 Lip Crayon but in 'Romantic Soul' and I got straight their Website only to see they are currently out of stock and despite my best efforts, I am yet to find it in store either.

But I did manage to pick up 'Sultry Kiss' which when I did a little back of the hand tester, looked just as good.


First of all, lets start with the colour of this, so so nice! I really love the colour. The best way to describe this is 'berry' I guess, its sort of in between red and dark pink / purple.  I really like this, so ideal for day looks, like work but still a nice colour for a going out look. 


And look at that shine.  They really do mean it when they say 'high shine intense'.  I didn't think you would be able to achieve a shiny look from a lip crayon, seeing as the majority of lip crayons available have a 'matte' effect, but here No 7 is proving me wrong. 




It is a big thumbs up from me on this one! I really enjoy using this lip crayon, it is moisturising, is in a lovely colour and awesome shine and its got some staying power. 

What more could you want?

Usual Price is £9.00 and can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment