Sunday 23 February 2014

Review : M.A.C. Eyeshadow in 'All That Glitters'

Hello everyone,

I was after a really natural shade that I could get away with wearing everyday and I picked up this beautiful golden eyeshadow from M.A.C. called 'All That Glitters' recently and wanted to share the results with you guys.






I really love this shade as it is a lovely rose gold colour but with a really natural shimmer so it doesn't look 'too much' and I am currently wearing it to work every day, just to a bit of colour to my day look.



This applies so well and really has some great staying power (it will last for HOURS) and does not crease.

You can build this shade up as much as you like or just apply lightly for a little extra colour on the lids.  Alternatively, this is also a really fantastic shade to blend with other colours.  This shade will pretty much go with anything and I have recently been trying out a few combinations with my Sleek palette and it blends so, so easily.

As you can see this is just really an easy, wearable shade and golden eyes are set to be on trend for Spring/Summer 2014.

Paired with a berry coloured lip, this is such a great day look that I really enjoy wearing.

Usual Price is £12.50 and link is here (this shade is the top row, first on the left).


No comments:

Post a Comment